Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Living away from our family teach me some important lesson

This is my second time that I living away from my family. My first experience is when I join national service at Cancun Park. Actually I'm very sad when I'm living away from my parents because I never been separate with my parents since I'm a baby. This time I'm living away from my family to further my study at UITM, Segamat, Johor . I dont have to afraid because my first experience have teach me some important lessons.

First important lesson that i get is to manage my time more effectively. In university, all part 1 must participate in all event. At day,I must attend to the class until evening. After that, I have a co-curriculum and at night i spend my time to study and wash my clothes. I take a long time to wash my clothes because I don't know how to wash my clothes and its not my work anyway at home. In this case, I don't have a time to hang around and relax, I must divide my time for my everyday events or build a time table.

The second is about money. Money is important to our life. At home, my parents support all my expenses including my clothes . I just ask my parents to get the money. At early moments, its difficult for me to save money because I'm a wasteful boy. I can't even buy a food because I don't have money. This experience have teach me some lesson. I'm just have to buy a necessary things and save little bit money for future expenses. I also learn to manage my self and not always depend on our parents or anyone else.

The third or the last important lesson is that I have learn is to be friendly with anyone. Before this , you can say that I'm a quiet person and thats why I don't have many friends. Its little bit difficult for me if I have problem at my work because I don't know who I want to ask. In campus, all part one must smile at anyone to show the respect for our senior and I'm not usual to do like that.In a week, I get more friends without realize it and even senior respect me for always smiling. Now, I can ask my friend to help when I have problem at my work or assignment and build study group. This time I realize that to be friendly is most important when we not with our family.

As conclusion, all this important lesson can support our life and make our life more systematic when we living away from our family

No comments: